Before the Coronavirus (COVID-19) appeared, has your workforce been largely office-based? Is this the first time you and your team have been working 100% virtually? If so, then this Webinar is for you! As enterprises have been growing far and wide, often international in scope, we find ourselves as executives and managers with our talent spread farther and farther, often at dozens and hundreds of locations. How do we ‘get a better handle’ on all this?
Your work group and your company as a whole can be the catalyst that motivates your teams to heightened productivity. Utilizing extensive practice in the principles of emotional intelligence, Successfully Managing People underscores the importance of self-awareness in developing sensitivity to and better communication with others.
You'll leave this Webinar well versed in the most effective methods for dealing with difficult people winning cooperation and trust and ensuring that your people's values and your organization's goals are in sync.
Why should you Attend
By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively:
- Would you benefit by understanding how to even more effectively motivate and direct the people you rely on?
- Would you like to be better at delegating?
- How about an opportunity to understand how to turn difficult people and poor performers into team players?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members' and team's performance!
Areas Covered in the Session
- Is this the first time you and your team have been working 100% virtually?
- Would you like to receive valuable tips, tools and checklists to help you manage remotely?
- Are you and your team finding working 100% remotely especially challenging?
- Motivate and direct the employees you rely on-even when they don't share your values
- Adjust your management and personal style to the needs of different situations
- Get more done by using the appropriate delegation techniques for any given situation
- Resolve conflict more effectively in a wide variety of situations
- Turn difficult people and poor performers into team players
- Win the cooperation and trust from everyone in your organization
- Increase your confidence, leadership skills and personal and professional satisfaction in your job
- Use coaching to guide and direct your team members to improving performance
Who Will Benefit
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle's clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted to government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, Cayman Islands and the United Kingdom.
He has published numerous articles in the fields of surviving mergers and acquisitions, surviving change, project management, management, sales, team-building, leadership, ethics, customer service, diversity and work-life balance, in publications ranging from ASTD/Performance In Practice to Customer Service Management. His book, "90 Days to a High-Performance Team", published by McGraw Hill and often accompanied by in-person, facilitated instruction, has helped and continues to help thousands of executives, managers and team leaders improve performance.
He has appeared hundreds of times on radio and television interview programs to discuss mergers and acquisitions (how to manage and survive them), project management, sales, customer service, effective workplace communication, management, handling rapid personal and organizational change and other topical business issues.
He has served or is currently serving as a board member of the International Association of Facilitators, Sales and Marketing Executives International, American Management Association, American Society of Training and Development, Institute of Management Consultants, American Society of Association Executives, Meeting Professionals International and National Speakers Association. Chris is an award-winning Toastmaster's International Competition speaker. He recently participated in the Fortune 500 Annual Management Forum as a speaker, panelist and seminar leader.
Chris has distinguished himself professionally by serving multiple corporations as manager and trainer of sales, operations, project management, IT, customer service and marketing professionals. Included among those business leaders are Prudential Insurance, Sprint, BayBank (now part of Bank of America), US Health Care and Marriott Corporation.
He has assisted these organizations in mergers and acquisitions, facilitating post-merger and acquisition integration, developing project management, sales, customer service and marketing strategies, organizing inbound and outbound call center programs, training and development of management and new hires, and fostering corporate growth through creative change and innovation initiatives.
Chris holds degrees in management studies and organizational behavior from Boston University. He has traveled to 22 countries and 47 states in the course of his career.